Bristol Palin is an activist for pregnant teenagers and is most known for being the oldest daughter to the former Governer of Alaska, Sarah Palin.
CareerEditBristol Palin is an author of Not Afraid of My Life: My Journey So Far, speaker and reality television personality. Bristol has been in the reality TV shows: Sarah Palin's Alaska and Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp named after her son, Tripp.
Dancing with the StarsEdit
- Bristol Palin came in third place with Mark Ballas in Season 11.
- Highest scoring dance: Paso Doble, Jive & Cha-Cha-Cha (27)
- Lowest scoring dance: Rumba (14)
- Average: 22.6
- Bristol Palin came in 9th place in the all-star season (Season 15) with Mark Ballas.
- Highest scoring dance: Rock 'n Roll (24)
- Lowest scoring dance: Quickstep (18)
- Average: 21